August 10, 2011

Mommy & Max day at the Zoo

Grayson is back at school, so Max and I are enjoying some fun time together before he returns to preschool at the end of August. Today Max and I met some of his friends from school and their Moms at the zoo for a really fun day. Ella stayed home with Miss Ann, which made this an extra special outing for Max. He had such a good time, that when we turned down our street on our way home he started to cry and say "I don't want to go home." He's never done that before, and it made me happy that he had such a fun time. It was really special for me too.

Riding the zoo's choo-choo train.


Max was our navigator.

Our little friends. We stayed with them for a while, and then Max and I went off and I just followed him wherever he wanted to go.




Max and his friend Charlie.


He loved the carousel so much that we rode it 3 times.



And just before we went home, we stopped for ice cream. The perfect end to a perfect day.

No comments: