He has such a sweet and gentle personality. When Grayson was a baby, my life revolved around him. Everything I did was based on whether he was awake or asleep, happy or fussy. He was my life, I didn't really do much else. But for Max life is different. He has to just fall in step to our already established, already busy life.
December 09, 2008
Awake Max
From when Max was only about 2 weeks old . . .
He does this so well. He rarely fusses, can sleep almost anywhere, and seems amused by all the moving about.
On most days he is loaded into the car at least 3 to 4 times for trips to and from Grayson's school, the grocery store, Target, playgroup, etc.
He goes along with a smile. After all, he's never known a different life. And I do try to let him have at least 1 long nap per day at home. But sometimes that nap happens at the Target. Fortunately for me he sleeps anyway. He needs his sleep, and is great about getting it.
Even at night he is a wonderful sleeper. He has always had his days and nights straight. Nightime is nightime and he wakes up just long enough to nurse a couple of times but then goes back to sleep without protest. And it's been like this since day 1! I am not exaggerating. If I were in desperate need of sleep I would tell it like it is, but I'm not. I'm a very lucky Mommy.
one of my favorites . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Quel amour de bébé !
Post a Comment