I took these pictures when Max was only 3 weeks old (he is almost 8 weeks old now!).
December 08, 2008
Sleepy Max
This baby is so beautiful and so calm. We had a few rough weeks but now it is over and we're back to being a happy baby. It started with a congested nose that lasted for several weeks (and kept waking him up) and ended with two days of him refusing to drink milk and throwing up what little he did take in. We spent the Sunday before Thanksgiving in the ER but the tests came back normal so they ruled it a virus. Sure enough he was fine the next day and the congestion even got a little better a couple of days after that.
I took these pictures when Max was only 3 weeks old (he is almost 8 weeks old now!).

I took these pictures when Max was only 3 weeks old (he is almost 8 weeks old now!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment