December 10, 2008
Mommy's Helper
Mornings around here can get a little nuts. The other day I was in the bathroom drying my hair and putting on makeup and Max was at my feet in the bouncer, fussing. Next thing I know Grayson came running in to help diagnose the problem. "Mommy, I think Max is hungry." No - he just ate. "Mommy, I think Max needs a new diaper." No - he just got a new one. "Mommy, I think Max is cold." Then Grayson ran out and returned with his beloved blue blanky with which he covered Max up, but Max kept crying. So then Grayson ran out and a few minutes later returned with a pacifier, which he proceeded to put in Max's mouth and hold in place with his finger. And Max quieted down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
C'est si mignon !
And you changed the title, it's great !
Post a Comment