November 16, 2011
Grayson is Thankful For . . .
I was so touched that he mentioned Max, me, Tony, and Ella. And I was overjoyed that he included not only God, but also Jesus. And then the little old Grayson I love so much came out and he mentioned Pokemon cards. Quite frankly, I'm relieved to see where they ended up in the pecking order. If you spent any time in my house you might have thought they'd be listed first. He is obsessed with Pokemon, and it's just the first of what I expect will be a long string of things he's into that I just cannot understand. He knows each one's "power" and whether it "morphs" into another and so on and so on. He starts talking Pokemon and my eyes glaze over. Uh huh, uh huh I try to follow but his mind is racing a mile a minute as he rattles off stats. He even holds the cards under the table at dinner so I won't see them. Obsessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment