April 19, 2009

Easter Sunday

On Easter Sunday Grayson and Max awoke to Easter Baskets filled with treats and a little egg hunt around our house.

I had soooooooo much fun making Grayson's and Max's Easter baskets. I found the baskets at a Hallmark store, then added the bows and their names using paint pens.


Max just took it all in. Next year he'll be toddling around looking for eggs.

After church we hosted a pot-luck brunch at our house for the families on our street. We brought our Belgian farmhouse table out onto the lawn and everyone ate and the kids played.
After brunch the kids got to go on another egg hunt. About 100 plastic eggs filled with candy were hidden all around the cul-de-sac and in a few neighbors' lawns.




After naps we strapped the kids into the double stroller for a walk to a nearby park (the weather was beautiful!)
Along the way we stopped to admire the hundreds of spring flowers planted at someone's house.
These hydrangaes are actually on the corner of our street.

Pretty purple flowered ground cover.
We took a few pictures, but the lighting was all messed up and by the time I lightened them on my computer they just looked a little funny. Oh well. There will be next year.


At the park Max played.

And Grayson played.

And Tony played!

(and I did too, but there's no picture)


Grayson was tired of posing for Easter photos. He wanted to play!

No comments: