April 29, 2009

Sweet Home Alabama

A couple of weeks ago Grayson, Max, and I loaded up the car and drove about three hours to Birminham, Alabama to visit my lifelong friend Randa and her family. Tony was on a business trip to Vancouver, so it was a great way to spend two days while he was gone. We played at their house, blew bubbles outside, colored with chalk on their driveway, and visited a really awesome local playground.



Grayson, Jake, and Maddy Rose.


Randa, Maddy Rose, and Max.

Maddy Rose loved being around a baby

The boys had a great time together.

Max did great on the trip. He took his nap on the drive over and back, and slept great at night!

Gotta love this outfit!

After dinner Larry built us a campfire. It was Grayson's first, and he was delighted.

We roasted marshmallows (I don't think I've done this since about third grade).
And made yummy Smores!

We had such a great time!

No comments: