August 09, 2008
Imagine It!
Last week our friends Randa, Jake, and Maddie Rose visited from Birmingham, Alabama. Randa and I grew up together. Our Moms met when I was a newborn and Randa wasn't even born yet. We went to preschool together, had playdates, and were best friends for all of our childhood. Now we have little kids of our own, so she drove to Atlanta and we visited Imagine It! The Children's Museum of Atlanta and then had a slumber party.
At the museum, Grayson and Jake went fishing.
Then Grayson sold me some fresh produce, which cost me a whopping $10.
The choo-choo trains were a big hit.
And Grayson and Jake enjoyed climbing through the tree, along with the squirrels, raccoons, and a very scary fox.
Randa, Maddie Rose, and Jake enjoyed the sing-along time.
And Grayson loved looking at the train display.
Then Jake and Grayson built sand cakes.
And the threesome displayed their artistic talents.
Look Mommy - I'm painting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment