Today Grayson started preschool at a church near our home.
Getting ready to go to school - carrying the green bag that all the kids carry!
We arrived at school and he was all smiles!
We found Grayson's "hook" with his name and picture.
He hung up his green bag and then headed inside with a quick "bye Mommy!" No tears - no hesitation at all.
This is the classroom - the rug in the foreground is where they have "circle time."
And this is Grayson's spot on the rug.
He will go every morning from 9 - 12, unless that proves to be too much at which point we can cut back to 3 or 4 days per week. With the new baby coming in November, we think school will be a great break for us (and for Grayson!).
I should have taken a picture of the very cool playground. Especially since last Saturday Tony spent 3 hours there shoveling mulch along with other volunteer parents. It looks great, and Grayson proudly says that his Daddy helped fix his playground.
2 comments:
What a beautiful classroom! I had never seen it before. I am so glad everything worked out for you guys. How exciting!
I love how Grayson's bag is as big as he is. You guys look like you've settled right back in. Congrats!
Post a Comment