July 06, 2008

Calling All Creative People!

Now that we're back in the USA, in Atlanta, in the South, this blog needs a new title. This blog used to have some lame title like "Go Grayson" before someone else suggested the catchy "Our Little Brussels Sprout" title. I'm just not clever enough to come up with something like that.

But we're no longer in Brussels, so I need a new title. So please - help me out! You can post suggestions to the "comments" section below, or send me an email, or just tell me the next time we talk. I really, really need something good!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm determined to help you out! Unfortunately, I'm not feeling very creative right now, but I'm thinking..."Southern Fried Brussels Sprout" or "From Brussels Sprout to Fried Green Tomato" or something of the like. I'll keep working on it b/c I adore your blog! Congrats on being back in the ATL!

Severine said...

I also want to help you and I'm thinking about it !
May I use your old title when you find a new one ? il me conviendrait parfaitement !!