July 12, 2007

Our Southern Home

It is so nice to be back in our house in Atlanta, on our little street of bungalows, even if just for a couple of weeks. Today I went around and took a bunch of photos of our house and a few others on the street that are also really beautiful.



Golfing in the front yard

The sidewalk that leads to our house

Our back porch

Our backyard, with Grayson's swing from when he was a baby


Our neighbor's house - still decorated in celebration of the 4th of July




Another house on our street - I love the red tiled roof


Gorgeous pink crepe myrtles are blooming all over town

In front of our house is the street's cul-de-sac, with a picnic table where Grayson likes to play. This photo was taken a few days ago with our babysitter, Mary.

I planted these plants (for the life of me I can't remember their names) along the side of our house not long before we moved to Belgium. I am sooooooo happy that they are doing so well on their own!

The 1928 coal door on the side of our house

Back at the front of our house, where the daylilies are in bloom