Santa this year was really exciting for both Grayson and Max. For the first time, Max really gets it. He was so excited to see Santa and give him a hug.
Grayson started his list weeks ago, and updated it again just minutes before we left the house.
A few weeks ago Grayson asked me "how many Santas are there?" and I thought that the doubt must be starting to creep in. But today it was clear there is only one real Santa, and this is him.
Grayson went through his list in excruciating detail. Max just sat and listened.
When it was his turn, Max whispered that he wanted a bike and a helmet and a train.
Oh, and that toy over there.
Then it was back to Grayson's list.
Max was starting to get bored. But then they were done.
A few minutes later Grayson said to me "Mommy, he really does watch us all the time. I told him I like Pokemon, and he said 'I know.'"
After meeting with Santa and a very nice family dinner, we took a few photos at home on our stoop.
I love this one, because you can see Grayson's missing tooth.
Max is tickling Grayson. And yes - that's a smocked Santa and reindeer on Ella's dress. I bought it when I was pregnant and have been saving it for this very special first Christmas.
Merry Christmas!




No comments:
Post a Comment