It's not often that our house is all cleaned up at once. I have three little kids, so it just doesn't happen despite that I feel I spend every spare moment picking up toys, vacuuming up cheerios, and loading and unloading the dishwasher. But on the 4th of July when the house was all ready for our guests, I realized it was one of those rare moments when it looked pretty good and I grabbed my camera. Because someday when our children are grown and we're living somewhere else there will be moments when I think back on our little Atlanta home and all the sweet memories we made there. And I'll want to see it. So for the sake of those moments in the future, here's our much loved little house. You'll notice a little helper who followed me around as I took the pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment