March 18, 2011

Grayson's Class Project - Our Community

At school Grayon's class is learning about their community. For homework, they were asked to go to three of their favorite public places in their community and take a photo. Because I have 3 kids now and currently do not get more than 2 1/2 hours of consecutive sleep at night, I naturally forgot about this assignment until the evening before it was due. So I loaded up all 3 kids in the car and we drove from place to place taking pictures, then to have them printed. The next day Grayson showed his photos to the class and told about his 3 favorite places. They are . . .

McDonald's, of course, his restaurant of choice.


The swimming pool at Emory where Grayson takes swimming lessons in the summer and where we swim as a family.

And the Children's Hospital Emergency Room, where we took Grayson last year when he broke his arm. Perhaps this isn't really one of his favorite places, but he figured it was a fun story to tell.

And poor Max and Ella were just along for the ride . . .

No comments: