November 30, 2010
6 1/2 Months Pregnant
I've been terrible at documenting this pregnancy . . . below is the first picture taken of my belly (Grayson took it!) at 6 1/2 months. Perhaps the reason is that this has been the hardest pregnancy of all 3. My first trimester I was very morning sick (which is really all day and night sick) and exhausted. I've felt better ever since that ended, but I still have two active little boys to run around after and I just don't run as fast as I used to! And I've also battled a stomach bug and a bad cold/sinus infection in the last month (and both kids had one or both of these as well, and Max had croup). Nevertheless every day (even on the sick days) I am thankful for this little blessing. Her name will be Ella and we can't wait to meet her. Even Max, when asked where the baby is, says "in Mommy's tummy." And Grayson says that as the biggest brother he will take good care of her. I know he will, because he takes such good care of Max and is his best friend already. 2 1/2 months and counting . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww - Ella! I've always loved that name. Now that you're feeling well, enjoy this pregnancy. All those little kicks and tumbles - I could cry just thinking of it!
Wow Shannon, congratulations, you will have a girl! All the best, Dana
Post a Comment