August 30, 2010

Max's First Day of School

Last week Max had his first day of preschool. He will be going twice a week for 3 hours in the morning. It's lots of fun, and gives his Mommy a little break!

New shoes! Aren't these little red Converse shoes adorable? His teachers recommended the kids wear shoes with laces, so they can't take them off themselves. Makes sense! Max would be the first kid with his shoes (and socks) off if he could.

After about a minute of holding on to my leg, Max spied the balls in the popper machine and was off and running.


For the hooks where the kids hang their bags, each parent was asked to make a little person that looked like their child. I think I did ok. It still amazes me that I have a blue-eyed, blond curly haired little boy!

I tried to get a picture of Max next to his little person, but this is not so easy when you're nearly 2.
And speaking of bags, this is Max's first year to have the school's special green bag. He'll keep this all the way until he moves on to Kindergarten at another school.


He's very proud of his green bag. Grayson had one for the past two years, and now he has his own - and it's brand new!

1 comment:

Javacurls said...

What a cutie! Love those curls! Reminds me of my son's hair.

I'm also a big fan of Converse especially when they come in such fun colors.