February 13, 2010

Grayson's 5th Birthday!

When you're turning 5, it's a really, really big deal. So Grayson's birthday was a huge event in our house. And we enjoyed every minute of it.

We started off the celebration on Feb. 3rd when Pop-pop stopped by with presents.

Star Wars is Grayson's latest favorite, and it was everywhere during his Birthday.



That day we also made and decorated cupcakes for Grayson's "cupcake birthday party" as he likes to call it.

Then on the morning of Feb. 4th (his birthday!) Grayson opened up his presents from Mommy, Daddy, and Max.


And his presents from Nana.

That day at school I brought the cupcakes for his "cupcake birthday party."

All the kids in his class, and his teachers Miss Brandy and Miss Jennifer, sang Happy Birthday.


The next evening Tony brought Grayson to Target to pick out stuff using his birthday money from Papa George & Prima, and from Gummaw & Papoo. He had lots of fun shopping!

Then on Sunday we had Grayson's "cake birthday party" at McDonald's.

The Star Wars theme continued.








Happy Birthday Grayson! I can't believe you're 5. It makes me happy, and a little sad. You are growing up way too fast. Sometimes I wish I could freeze time. Being 5 is so much fun, and I know you'll enjoy every minute of it.

1 comment:

Reid said...

happy birthday grayson. love the old school McDonald's party. how perfect!