This past weekend we worked in our yard - a lot. And on Sunday afternoon I had to go to a meeting at church but Tony wanted to keep working in the yard - - while watching both kids. I knew this wouldn't work, and knew he'd be frustrated, and knew that when I got home from my meeting he would declare what an awful afternoon it was. Boy was I wrong! This is what I saw when I drove up:

I just laughed at the genius of the situation. Max was perfectly happy in his exersaucer, which Tony had moved to the front porch. And Grayson - in his pajamas - was covered in dirt "helping."
This little one loves his exersaucer. Until now it's just resided in the middle of our kitchen.

And what kid doesn't love to get dirty and look for bugs in the process.
Look Mom - a worm!Apparently he put on his pj's on his own after his nap (they're new, and have Buzz Lightyear on them, so he loves them).

Job well done, honey. I could not be more impressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment