February 04, 2009

Grayson is 4!

Today was Grayson's birthday, and what a day it was! Preparations started yesterday, when we made cupcakes and decorated them with sprinkles.

Then this morning Tony and I brought the cupcakes to Grayson's preschool.


At school, Grayson got to pick a little toy out of the birthday box. And later I read to the class one of Grayson's favorite books, I Love it When You Smile. It's about a Kangaroo that slippity, slippity slops into a big mud puddle to make her little Joey smile. It won over the audience.
After school we went to - where else - McDonalds for lunch. Grayson had his favorite, a cheeseburger happy meal and milk.

Then this evening Grayson opened up a few presents from us, including this very cool reversible Batman / Superman cape.

And we sang Happy Birthday and had cupcakes again.
Happy Birthday big kid!

No comments: