February 04, 2008

5th Stop: Houston, Texas

Next we flew to Houston, Texas, for Paul and Andrea's wedding. You may recall that they got engaged in Brussels while visiting us! Paul has been Tony's best friend since elementary school, where they were the brain bowl champions.

Tony was Paul's Best Man

He gave a very sincere and meaningful toast (I was very proud!)

We had a wonderful time. After the toast Tony even loosened up and danced with me - a lot!

We wish Andrea and Paul the very best!

While in Houston we stayed with friends Amy and Lance and their son Knox. Grayson and Knox were very silly together!




Grayson and Knox go way back . . . to the very young age of:

2 months old!

6th Stop: Our last stop was back to Atlanta for just a couple of days. We stayed with our friends Amie and Rob, and their daughters Sienna and Sophia. I am so sad that I didn't take ANY pictures (except one really bad one of Tony and Rob watching football, but I decided to spare them and not post it). The stop was too quick, and soon we were on a plane back to Brussels.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe they were so tiny!!! Theya re both so active now!!! Wonderful to see you all - we really enjoyed the visit. The Hollises