Pretty spooky
Grayson picked out his Pooh costume from several I showed him on Ebay (U.S. Ebay). Pooh beat out Elmo, Thomas, Tigger, and several other of his favorite charachters.
We had two big Halloween parties this year. The first was a trick-or-treating party in our neighborhood that is hosted by some friends. Even the adults dress up, so Tony was the Scarecrow . . .
And I was the Wicked Witch
Grayson was a little bit scared by all the scary costumes, but once he figured out that he got treats at each house, he loved the trick-or-treating
Our house was one of the trick-or-treat houses, so we decorated our building's entryway with streamers, balloons, spooky music, and our jack-o-lantern.
About 60 kids trick-or-treated - - all at once!
So that was our first Halloween party. Our second one was the very next day at the American Women's Club and I was one of the organisers. We had about 60 kids there as well, but unfortunately I forgot my camera! If I get any photos from friends I'll post them later.